Dear Google - Non Evil? - Hence Delight Define Evil

Dear Google - Non Evil? - Hence Delight Define Evil


I Love Google.


I create got gone dorsum together with forth inwards my caput well-nigh utilizing the vast array of products together with services that Google offers. In item their AdSense together with AdWords services. But it just seems likewise sketchy... likewise bizarre. They are the to the lowest degree transparent together with disrespectful entity, inwards damage of how they care for their clients, partners, together with their portion holders (aka owners).

Here is a classic example...





http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/AdWords/thread?tid=322156ec28e83062&hl=en

This side of Google is unknown likewise many of the people who brand upwards the really population that I reference every bit applicable. Google has done together with continues to create an amazingly effective chore of keeping this variety of materials nether wraps. They some how create got managed to quiet their victims... good most of them.

I must admit, that I too, would most probable withal hold out oblivious to this "evil" side of Google if I had non experienced the terror that they tin displace showtime hand. I worked for a fellowship that was a victim of Google's nighttime side. I lost my job. The fellowship no longer exists. Maybe 1 twenty-four threescore minutes catamenia I volition portion that story.

But non today.


Visited by Google Dark

I am really cautious when it comes to uncertainty together with money. I similar knowing the factors together with environment hazards that pose a threat to my efforts. Google hides the run a risk taken on past times advertisers, together with partners. No 1 actually knows what the run a risk or probability of beingness the victim of the e'er lurking Google Dark or how often Google Dark will take away to feed.


Much similar the big concealment paints the oblivious human race inwards pop vampire movies, bloggers, publishers, small-scale businesses who role Gmail, Gdocs, Advertising Services together with the similar teach well-nigh their every twenty-four threescore minutes catamenia draw of piece of work organisation singing the praises of Google. They are 100% oblivious to the stealth together with stark creature named Google Dark.

Google has this bizarre style to ignore people who teach trampled. These victims, despite their best efforts, are utterly clueless to of what precisely happened. The later math of a "Google Dark Attack" results inwards the devastation of the victim's agency to brand a living. Even worst they teach to neat lengths to cover the existence of these risks from their partners together with clients.


This may appear a chip strange to folks who don't depend on Google to brand a living. But imagine if all of a sudden, together with amongst null notice, the mightiness goes off. You at showtime call back it is just a normal outage. Then some fourth dimension goes by... withal no power. You telephone call upwards the mightiness company. They redirect your telephone call upwards to a automated msg proverb that you lot no longer are allowed to role their services. You don't know why. You inquire a vecino or mortal else for assistance but they just are inwards disbelief together with await at you lot amongst suspicion together with question. You create got null answers, null options, null rights.






I volition enjoin that despite their conduct that clearly shows they must non care... I know they do.... I know inwards my middle of hearts that they attention together with don't desire to create got to create whatever it is they are doing. They just turn down to share. They volition enjoin that click fraud or something similar that is a argue that people lose their AdSense accounts together with I am for sure that is truthful ...


********(on a side greenback I must acknowledge that I actually underestimated the reality of click fraud together with affiliate fraud - I was baffled when I was of late exposed to some dark lid  culture - It is absolutely amazing what lengths folks volition teach to inwards gild to cheat for a curt term turn a profit - honestly it is way easier to just create it the correct way) ***********


...and they also enjoin that for sure marketing gimmicks similar "Google Tree" or whatever else is out at that spot is a argue that they cancel AdWords accounts. But at that spot is a lot of "process" that is apartment out incorrect together with Google carries out these processes together with decisions amongst no regard to the ones wrongfully harmed.

They offering neat together with effective services together with are a huge elevator to the human race. They are innovative together with create all they tin to hold out every bit useful together with helpful every bit they tin to the exterior user. There is no dubiety well-nigh it. They create a basis that has to a greater extent than value thus the alternative basis that exists amongst out them.

But if you lot accept a await at how they care for those that feed Google... seriously... amongst a tear inwards my eye.... I am completely together with 100% genuine when I say... you lot just don't recognize them.

Like watching a Mother abandoned their child... you lot just can't believe it, you lot almost don't believe it, you lot can't sympathise it, together with they turn down to explicate it.

If I could modify 1 affair inwards this world... It may non hold out this facial expression of them... maybe it would hold out the basis hunger issue... wars... some environmental issue... but I would hold out liar if I said that changing the conduct of "Google Dark" would non hold out a tempting alternative for me. As selfish every bit that may sound, it is the truth.

I create got read thus many horror stories well-nigh publishers losing access to some tool they depended on.... then... silence. Google volition create got cipher to say.

 99% of Google is peradventure the best affair that this planet has created inwards the final 2000 or thus years. Google is, at to the lowest degree inwards my eyes, the prized drape slice decorating Humanity's living room.

I call back they may hold out the alone fellowship that (as stupid every bit it sounds) I attention about. Like I attention well-nigh a friend or a household unit of measurement member. Like a kid cares well-nigh their favorite baseball game player.

"Say it ain't so... Joe. Please... enjoin it ain't so."

One sentiment that actually worries me, 1 sentiment that I promise they call back about...

What are they going to create when mortal offers a solution?

I of course of report welcome Google or anyone to give their input. If you lot call back this is all BS or the like, thus I encourage you lot to pass 1 threescore minutes searching for ruined lives, see the AdWords Forums, together with the AdSense Forums. They are censored some what, but you lot tin observe the horror stories that I reference. Also just google what you lot would google if disaster struck you.
Blogger
Disqus
Pilih Sistem Komentar

No comments

Advertiser