Promotion

Promotion

Promotion


Once upon a time, inwards the Krugman pantheon, I was solely "stupid." Then I made it to "mendacious idiot." I've been promoted again, to "Evil!"  And, better, corrupt, since "vested interests tin purchase the ideas they desire to hear," too I am listed a seller.

All nether the once-authoritative imprimatur of that impressive logo, reproduced above.  All the tidings that's stand upwards for to print. And thus some.

Break out the champagne.  I wonder what I tin aspire to next. I arrive at bring a Ph.D. Perhaps, dare I hope,...



Actually, I am flattered to endure listed inwards the fellowship of Alesina, Ardagna, Reinhart, Rogoff, too Lucas.  In other contexts, Fama, Prescott, Ferguson.

OK, plenty Krugman blogging. It's only gotten to the indicate of humorous, inwards a hapless variety of way.
Blogger
Disqus
Pilih Sistem Komentar

No comments

Advertiser