More On The Economic Science Of Healthcare

More On The Economic Science Of Healthcare

Back inwards July, I wrote a NY Times column most the economic science of healthcare. Yesterday, my friend John Cochrane posted a lengthy response. I won't cause got the fourth dimension to respond to all of John's points, but similar everything John writes, his ship service is provocative together with thoughtful. So I would encourage people to read it together with create upward one's hear for themselves.

John is sure enough right when he speculates most my motivation inwards writing the column:
It sounded similar a adept column idea, "I'll merely locomote downwardly the econ 101 listing of potential problems amongst wellness attention together with insurance together with produce my labor equally an economical educator." 
I cause got e'er sentiment of my labor equally gather with firstly beingness an economic science educator, together with my Times column is merely 1 outlet.

I wrote this detail column around the same fourth dimension I was writing most the economic science of healthcare inwards a longer piece, which is designed to hold upward an optional chapter for users of mankiw">my favorite textbook. You tin read the longer slice mankiw/files/economics_of_healthcare.pdf">here. 
Sumber https://gregmankiw.blogspot.com/
Blogger
Disqus
Pilih Sistem Komentar

No comments

Advertiser