Judge Judy Rules On America's Tube

Judge Judy Rules On America's Tube

Judge Judy Rules On America's Tube

Judge Judy Tops Ratings Charts


So I am glancing over scraps of a USA Today Newspaper too wouldn't you lot know it Judge Judy is glaring at me from the Life department alongside that judgmental scowl. Actually that is a fleck of a fib. She was grinning too looked deceptively friendly.


Any how, I started to read this featured article out of observe for my Grandma who is over xc too does non girlfriend a episode. As I read on inwards a much similar fashion to how you lot are straightaway doing I discovered that tomorrow my grandma volition endure ane of the virtually 7 ane K 1000 viewers who melody into Judge Judy on a daily basis.

that is but about 1 out of every 43 of us!

Not fifty-fifty Oprah tin run those form of numbers.

So this tells me piffling but does say me something...

You tin bet your bottom dollar that Judge Judy too her network are actually pulling for that unemployment exercise goodness extension.

(Ha - That's  funny)



Here Comes the Finance Guy Careless Speculation of Financial Figures

No but seriously, what is the charge per unit of measurement for a xxx second location inwards betwixt the Judge Judy courtroom room judgments?

At a $10.00 per 1000 you lot are talking 7 ane K 1000 dollars. That must endure means to high. Most probable it is closer to 10 bucks per 10,000. That sounds meliorate but nevertheless high.

Maybe quondam JJ should kickoff a Vlog or something on YouTube.com I bet she would brand large bucks doing something similar that.

Hell... I would watch. I know that my Grandma can't exceed plenty of Judge Judy. She loves her.



Related Articles

Knight too Day - The Summer Block Buster is Back 

Make Big Bucks Blogging Video

Republican Sex Appeal - Sarah Palin - Nikki Haley
Blogger
Disqus
Pilih Sistem Komentar

No comments

Advertiser