Giving Thank You Lot Amongst X Links

Giving Thank You Lot Amongst X Links

I wanted to endeavor in addition to produce something fun for Thanks Giving.

What to do. What to do.

I came upward amongst the following...


I volition come upward up amongst x things that I am thankful for... precisely at that topographic point is a catch.

The grab is that non solely produce I convey to travel thankful for them precisely I every bit good convey to travel able to link to that of which I am tankful for. Thus these x things must convey a site or blog.

's 10 Links of Thanks

Taylor - You Must Go On

Amidst the chaos of spam, xxx billion dollars of advertising, 150 billion inward sales, in addition to the xxx something 1000000 websites that Alexa tracks, at that topographic point is a modest tiny excuse for a blogger named Taylor.

She writes nigh her thoughts, her day, her trials, in addition to her tribulations. She calls herself out, she calls her friends out, in addition to she volition fifty-fifty telephone yell upward her describe solid unit of measurement out.

I am thankful for her, in addition to I am thankful for her blog.

I oft wonder...

What is it nigh her weblog that I like?

In truth I convey non quite figured it out yet. But I convey made some progress. It has something to produce amongst the agency she writes. Her note at times seems therefore real. Her vox therefore honest. There are some posts, non every post, precisely at that topographic point are some posts, that every bit I read I notice myself inward her shoes, living her life in addition to viewing the public every bit it appears from her perspective. This, I imagine, is what writing is all about.

If you lot don't follow a weblog similar I follow Taylor's You Must Go On, therefore I encourage you lot to notice one, fifty-fifty further...

I encourage you lot to commence amongst Taylor's Blog.

You Must Go On - Taylor's Blog


Phil DeFranco

Man... I dearest this guy.

He is a vlogger. H5N1 truthful vlogger. In my eye's he is the starting fourth dimension of his kind.

He provides me a few minutes every calendar week where I escape in addition to fix dorsum every bit he entertains.

For this, for Phil DeFranco, I am Thankful. You tin ship away notice him on YouTube or you lot tin ship away commence amongst his blog.

PhillyD.TV


Blogger.com

I dearest what blogger does in addition to what blogger is all about. Thanks Blogger.

By the agency a lot of people produce non know this...

Blogger was started yesteryear the same guy who started Twitter.com

Start a Blog on Blogspot - Blogger.com


WordPress.com in addition to WordPress.org

I dearest what Wordpress is all nigh in addition to what they produce for the Internet.

Start a Free Blog on Wordpress.com

Use the Wordpress Blogging Platform on Your Own Site - Wordpress.org

Thanks Wordpress


Ken's Blog

I dearest Ken Envoy in addition to his life mission. He is a fleck crazy. So am I.

You tin ship away notice Ken's Blog below...

Ken Envoy - Blog - SiteSell


President Obama

I am therefore thankful in addition to Grateful for President Obama. I believe inward President Obama in addition to am thankful that he has come upward to Pb inward this country's fourth dimension of need. I am grateful for what he has done for the American Homeowner.

You tin ship away notice his weblog below...

President Obama's Blog

Thank You Obama


Google - The Best Search Engine inward the World

Google, inward my opinion, may travel the most of import companionship inward the world.

If not... they are for sure the most convenient.

Search the Internet

Thanks Google


Warren Buffet in addition to Berkshire Hathaway

Warren Buffet is similar no other someone on Earth. I know of no 1 quite every bit selfless every bit him. He does things the correct way, for the correct reasons, in addition to shares his wisdom amongst all who volition listen.

Thanks Warren

Berkshire Hathaway


Facebook.com

These guys...

Without Facebook I would non convey the sexual activity life that I convey today. Like a outflow of potential partners, each novel woman someone friend asking I have may really good 1 hateful solar daytime Pb to some other especial night, in addition to some other morning time of shame. They offering a public in addition to a life fourth dimension of potential.

Also they convey reshaped the site rankings at Alexa.com - With out their contribution to the spider web all my sites would travel at to the lowest degree 200,000 - 400,000 ranks away from where they are today.

Thank You Facebook.com

Facebook.com



Craig's List

What started every bit a hobby grew into what the Internet is all about. The starting fourth dimension truthful spider web 2.0 property. Letting humanity travel humanity in addition to letting people travel people.

Thanks Craig

Craigslist.org




Well that nigh sums it all upward for this thank you lot giving hateful solar daytime appreciation post. I promise you lot enjoyed it!

If you lot desire to a greater extent than thank you lot giving hateful solar daytime cheer therefore I propose checking out some other postal service that I published today. The postal service includes in addition to features a video...

Charlie Brown's Thanks Giving Special

Hey it's a classic.

That's all I got folks.

Happy Thanks Giving!

-
Blogger
Disqus
Pilih Sistem Komentar

No comments

Advertiser