Congratulations, Janet

Congratulations, Janet

Congratulations, Janet

Click on graphic to enlarge.
President Obama has made a great decision inward choosing Janet Yellen to chair the Federal Reserve.
The icon above, yesteryear the way, is 1 of the illustrations inward the adjacent edition of my favorite textbook (which is straightaway inward production). When supervising the artist, I had to approximate who the adjacent Fed chair would be.  As y'all tin laissez passer the axe see, I guessed right.

Addendum: Someone asks whether the helicopter inward the flick is a reference to the electrical flow chairman's somewhat pejorative nickname "Helicopter Ben."  The answer is no, non at all.  I used a helicopter inward this interior example since the 3rd edition, which predates Bernanke's becoming Fed chair.  Ben has used the helicopter metaphor for monetary policy, but the metaphor is non master copy to him (or to me).  I would approximate it started with Milton Friedman, but I am non simply sure.
Sumber https://gregmankiw.blogspot.com/
Blogger
Disqus
Pilih Sistem Komentar

No comments

Advertiser