Wikipedia...Sigh

Wikipedia...Sigh

For improve or worse, Wikipedia is a go-to site for information.  Often it is quite good.  Sometimes it is not.

I happened to uncovering over my Wikipedia entry this judgement close the pupil walkout several years ago:

"Mankiw published his shape attendance at the end, together with it showed to a greater extent than students showed upward to shape that 24-hour interval than on average shape day, every bit many counter-protested yesteryear coming."

This is false.  In fact, I produce non fifty-fifty cause got attendance inwards ec 10 lectures.  I know anecdotally that roughly counter-protestors did come upward to that shape (as I noted inwards this article, the exclusively affair I published close the walkout), only I cause got no thought of the numbers, together with I did non divulge anything similar shape attendance.

If individual could laid upward that sentence over at Wikipedia, I would appreciate it.  And piece you're there, add together roughly (truthful) materials close me.  Consider it a Christmas present.
Sumber https://gregmankiw.blogspot.com/
Blogger
Disqus
Pilih Sistem Komentar

No comments

Advertiser