How Much Is A Lars Hansen Autographed Reprint Worth?

How Much Is A Lars Hansen Autographed Reprint Worth?

A pupil is trying to abide by out.  He emails me:
I'm a 1st twelvemonth MBA pupil at Chicago Booth -- where fifty-fifty the Marketing Professors accept a PhD inward Economics. 
I'm taking a shape this quarter called Entrepreneurial Selling (more info here). One of the coolest assignments is a bartering challenge: Prof. Wortmann gives everybody a uncomplicated Chicago Booth pen in addition to nosotros need to barter it for something amongst larger monetary value, in addition to and hence expire on bartering 1 time a calendar week until the halt of the quarter. 
I did my start merchandise amongst Prof. Lars Peter Hansen (Economics Nobel Prize 2013). In central for my pen, he gave me an autographed re-create (he wrote a cool anecdote every bit well) of his close famous article. I'm forthwith running an auction at eBay (it's OK to merchandise things for cash): see here.

Sumber https://gregmankiw.blogspot.com/
Blogger
Disqus
Pilih Sistem Komentar

No comments

Advertiser