Report From The Chair

Report From The Chair

Readers of this weblog may convey noticed that I convey non been equally active hither over the by ii years equally I was previously. One of the reasons is that, almost ii years ago, I was appointed chairman of the Harvard economic science department. That has been keeping me busy. But I am happy to study that the project is going well. One of the responsibilities of the chair is to oversee faculty hiring, in addition to nosotros convey had or then smashing results. Our novel faculty hires include the next (in alphabetical order):
  1. Gabriel Chodorow-Reich
  2. Ben Golub
  3. Robin Lee
  4. Matteo Maggiori
  5. Matthew Rabin
  6. Gautam Rao
  7. Neil Shephard
  8. Stefanie Stantcheva
  9. Elie Tamer
Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 pretty proficient list, if I nation then myself!
Sumber https://gregmankiw.blogspot.com/
Blogger
Disqus
Pilih Sistem Komentar

No comments

Advertiser