Strong Words From Meg

Strong Words From Meg

I don't know Meg Whitman well, simply I conduct maintain met her a few times too conduct maintain ever been impressed.  So this statement from her, writing equally quondam Finance Co-chair of the Chris Christie campaign, caught my eye:
"Chris Christie's endorsement of Donald Trump is an astonishing display of political opportunism. Donald Trump is unfit to last President. He is a dishonest demagogue who plays to our worst fears. Trump would conduct maintain America on a unsafe journey. Christie knows all that too indicated equally much many times publicly. The Governor is false if he believes he tin at in i lawsuit count on my support, too I telephone shout out upward on Christie's donors too supporters to spend upward the Governor too Donald Trump outright. I believe they will. For around of us, regulation too province nonetheless matter." - Meg Whitman

Sumber https://gregmankiw.blogspot.com/
Blogger
Disqus
Pilih Sistem Komentar

No comments

Advertiser